When searching for and hiring people the focus is on their suitability for the challenge and opportunities that the individual will encompass to be successful in the role. How they are wired, personal chemistry and skills are all closely vetted.
Choosing the right candidate for a global brand, requires the peace of mind that the individual has a resume and personal history that cannot undermine the brand, damage the reputation, commercial value or harm performance.
Pre-employment screening will include checks of an applicant’s suitability for the role, sometimes relying on (unverifiable) references and LinkedIn profiles to provide an insight into their background and personality.
However, this process of due diligence is driven by a need for compliance rather than that of potential risk.
This individual is at the sensitive heart of your business operations.
What is Vetting and Background Intelligence?
- What are the person's traits, values, and motives?
- What are their associations, both personal and business?
- Do the person – or their associates – hold views or values that conflict with yours?
- Are there retrievable skeletons that if found, may harm your brand, undermine your reputation and diminish assets?
- Who is providing references, what is their role, and how trustworthy are they?
Uncovering the person behind the Profile
Professionally managed psychometric testing and psychological assessment enables us to identify potentially problematic personality traits, thereby reducing the risk of conflict in your organisation.